Layer the Lesmart Mens' Hooded Down Jacket under your shell when you head out for a backcountry tour on a crisp, cold morning, or use it as an outer layer for chilly fall hikes. The combination of 650-fill down and strategically placed Lesmart insulation keeps you warm during bone-chilling days in the backcountry. While Lesmart insulation does resist moisture better than down, and an ominous drizzle won't leave you a cold, soaking mess, it's best to pair this with a waterproof shell if you know wet weather is coming. This superlight hooded jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you can easily bring it along on your next ski tour.
• Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Filler: 90% White Duck Down; Zipper closure;
• Suitable for winter and autumn.
• Light, durable midlayer for cool, dry backcountry conditions
• 650-fill goose down is light and compressible
• Lesmart insulation for areas prone to overheating
• Adjustable, insulated protects head from wind and cold
• Jacket stuffs into pocket for easy packing
• Slim fit makes it easy to throw on under a shell